I am so excited to introduce the "Autumn Sunset" ring! This beautiful statement piece feature stunning, rosecut amethyst, citrine, and lilac amethyst stones that glow with soft lilac and yellow hues at every angle. Two, 14k, gold-filled leaves wrap around and encase the top and bottom stone, while sterling silver studs accent the stones from top to bottom.
* Please note that gold-filled is NOT the same as gold-plated. Gold-filled pieces have 100x more gold alloy than gold-plated, making the layer of gold much thicker and resistant to scratching, more durable, and far less susceptible to wear and tear. *
Each stone is set with a classic hand-beveled edge and bezel to highlight the beauty of the stones. The back of the band features an additional dark, rosecut amethyst stone hugged between two more 14k, gold-filled leaves as a secret surprise to its wearer.
This beauty rests on a gorgeous, size 8.5/8.75, triple-shank ring band.
** These photos were taken in the rain, so I apologize for any raindrops! **
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver (except for the 14k gold-filed leaves)
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- Please note that rosecut stones can look very different depending on the lighting/angle
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
Care instructions: Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals. Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity. All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with a paste created by mixing baking soda and water.