I am so excited to introduce the latest batch of the highly requested "Galaxy Portal" rings! This “Galaxy Portal” ring bebe features a large, absolutely stunning, high grade, all-natural Mexican fire opal that is packed with beautiful, subtle blue-green, indigo, and red flashes both in and out of the sun.
Two, flashy, rose-cut Ethiopian opals light up the night sky, while twinkling brass stars surround the fire opal. Two sterling silver crescent moons hug the center opal, bringing the eye around full circle.
This beauty rests on a size 7.5 double-shank sterling silver band. This listing is for the ring in the FIRST photo and on my pointer finger (left) in the photos of her on.
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver (except for the brass stars)
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- Please note that opals can look very different depending on the lighting
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
1) Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals.
2) Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity.
3) All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with:
A paste created by mixing baking soda and water. Using a toothbrush with the baking powder + water paste can be helpful in getting hard to reach areas. Please be sure to AVOID getting this mixture on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.
- A polishing pad. Please be sure your polishing pad does not have harsh chemicals and do NOT use the polishing pad on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.