I am so excited to introduce the "Lunar Tides" statement necklace! 🌙 This stunning necklace features a large, flashy, tourmaline in moonstone set in a classic bronze bezel.
A galaxy of chubby, handmade, solid sterling silver stars and moons float above the moonstone, while two additional moonstone rounds light up the skies.
Finally, a flashy, high-grade moonstone also set in a classic bronze bezel, rests on a hand-bent, sterling silver bar.
This beauty measures approximately 1.6" in width and 1.6" from the top of the curved bar to the bottom of the moonstone in tourmaline. She
comes with 14" sterling silver, mixed chevron and oxidized chain with a 2" extender (for a total of 16" of chain)
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- Please note that moonstone flashes can look very different depending on the lighting/angle
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
1) Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals.
2) Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity.
3) All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with:
A paste created by mixing baking soda and water. Using a toothbrush with the baking powder + water paste can be helpful in getting hard to reach areas. Please be sure to AVOID getting this mixture on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.
- A polishing pad. Please be sure your polishing pad does not have harsh chemicals and do NOT use the polishing pad on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.