I am so excited to introduce another batch of the "Midnight Rose" rings! These beautiful rings feature gorgeous, rose-cut, chocolate moonstones that shimmer silvery hues. Both moonstones even feature flecks of glittering sunstone that can be seen at certain angles!
Thick, brass vines wrap around the shimmering moonstone, while an intricate, handmade rose consisting of three layers of silver rests below. An additional smaller, hand-cast, sterling silver rose rests between brass studs and a handmade, sterling silver moon.
** This beauty rests on a size 6.25 double shank ring band. You will receive the ring in the first photo and on the LEFT (middle finger) of the photos of the rings worn on my hand. **
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver (except for the brass vines and studs)
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- Please note that the moonstones can look very different depending on the lighting/angle
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
1) Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals.
2) Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity.
3) All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with:
A paste created by mixing baking soda and water. Using a toothbrush with the baking powder + water paste can be helpful in getting hard to reach areas. Please be sure to AVOID getting this mixture on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.
- A polishing pad. Please be sure your polishing pad does not have harsh chemicals and do NOT use the polishing pad on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.