I am so excited to introduce the "Ocean Hues" pendant! This gorgeous pendant features a beautiful, all-natural, high-grade Sand Hill turquoise teardrop from Turquoise Moose. Sterling silver studs accent the piece, while two, hand-bent, sterling silver bars hug the top of the turquoise. Finally, a flashy moonstone rests on an additional hand-bent, sterling silver bar.
Sand Hill Turquoise, originally from Henan, north of the famous Yungai Turquoise, have beautiful earthy-hued properties. With a soft and pale appearance, these gems sure know how to stand out (description from Turquoise Moose website).
This necklace comes with 14" sterling silver, mixed chevron and oxidized chain with a 2" extender (for a total of 16" of chain) and measures approximately 2.25" from the top curved bar to the bottom stud.
You will receive the necklace pictured in the FIRST photo and on the RIGHT of the group photos.
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver
- Please note that moonstone can look very different depending on the lighting and/or angle
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
1) Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals.
2) Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity.
3) All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with:
A paste created by mixing baking soda and water. Using a toothbrush with the baking powder + water paste can be helpful in getting hard to reach areas. Please be sure to AVOID getting this mixture on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.
- A polishing pad. Please be sure your polishing pad does not have harsh chemicals and do NOT use the polishing pad on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.