I am so excited to introduce the "Tiny Galaxies" rings! These beautiful rings feature some of the most flashy labradorite I have ever had the pleasure of working with, packed with flashes of blues and greens. Surrounding the labradorite is a galaxy of sterling silver stars, a brass crescent moon and star, and sterling silver studded skies.
These beauties rest on double shank ring bands.
*Please choose the ring you'd like from the drop-down menu. Corresponding numbers can be seen in the second photo.*
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver (except for the brass moon and star)
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- Please note that labradorite can look very different depending on the lighting/angle
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
1) Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals.
2) Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity.
3) All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with:
A paste created by mixing baking soda and water. Using a toothbrush with the baking powder + water paste can be helpful in getting hard to reach areas. Please be sure to AVOID getting this mixture on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.
- A polishing pad. Please be sure your polishing pad does not have harsh chemicals and do NOT use the polishing pad on the stones, as this can affect the integrity of the stones, especially opals.