I am so excited to introduce the "Wild Violet" rings! These beautiful rings feature my most saturated, juicy, rosecut amethyst stones. The amethyst on these rings are truly some of the most deeply saturated and thick pieces of amethyst I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Two, 14k, gold-filled leaves wrap around and encase the center stone.
* Please note that gold-filled is NOT the same as gold-plated. Gold-filled pieces have 100x more gold alloy than gold-plated, making the layer of gold much thicker and resistant to scratching, more durable, and far less susceptible to wear and tear. *
These beauties rest on gorgeous, detailed, double-shank ring bands.
** Please choose the ring you'd like from the drop-down menu. Corresponding numbers can be see in the second photo. **
- Composed 100% of fine and sterling silver (except for the gold-filled leaves)
- Handmade with lots and lots of love ♥
- Please note that sunstone can look very different depending on the lighting/angle
- All sales final unless otherwise noted
Please note: All photos have been taken in natural lighting (indirect and/or direct sunlight) in an effort to depict each piece as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors may vary slightly due to varying computer and monitor settings.
Care instructions: Please handle all handmade jewelry delicately, with care. Pieces should NOT be submerged under water, especially for prolonged periods of time. Pieces should also NOT be exposed to any kinds of chemicals. Exposure to chemicals in soap, household cleaning products, and others can damage or change the integrity of the stones and/or metals. Please take your piece off before washing hands, swimming, exercising, or any type of rigorous activity. All pieces have been given a patina, sanded, and polished, to bring out details and create additional depth, and can be re-polished with a paste created by mixing baking soda and water.